The worlds of fast food, casual food, fine food and even pizza are no longer defined only by center-of-the-plate entrees and creative sides. The beverage menu also is pouring into the spotlight. But high margins are one thing; consumer demand is necessary if there is to be any meaningful profit from them. Good news there is then for operators, as consumers appear to be more interested than ever in having a wide array of beverage styles and flavors.
In this report, our editors take a comprehensive look at what operators are seeing in their restaurants and what they predict for the future for this critical menu component. In addition to the nearly 500 operators who took our survey, we polled 1,100 consumers to learn what they want, and how and where they want it. We answer questions such as:
- Which beverage segments show sales trending up?
- What are the most popular flavors?
- Which beverage types are consumers most likely to purchase from a restaurant?
Beverage segments covered in this report include:
- Frozen beverages
- Full executive summary by Alicia Kelso, editor of QSRweb.com
- Over 100 charts and graphs as invididual jpgs
- Additional document with four commentaries from industry experts
Stay informed about your industry – what your competition is up to and what consumers want. Purchase and download your copy today!
Any questions on this premium report? Want to see sample pages before purchasing? Please contact Christopher Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.